2020 Lexus RX 350 Interior
The new 2020 Lexus RX models have arrived, and they are reflecting the best features of this crossover segment. If you are looking for the most luxury and convenience to enhance your Washington commutes, you’ll find it in the 2020 Lexus RX 350 interior. This popular model offers roomy dimensions and a plethora of high-tech features for a more connected drive. Take a closer look at the Lexus interior cabin features below.
Lexus RX 350 Dimensions
Taking a look into the new Lexus RX 350 interior, you’ll find seating for up to five with 100 cubic feet of passenger volume. There’s also an optional Power Rear Door with a kick sensor for hands-free access to the cargo area in back for an easier time loading and unloading your RX 250. For more specific numbers, check out the Lexus RX 350 dimensions:
- Front / rear headroom: 39.4 inches / 39.1 inches
- Front / rear shoulder room: 57.8 inches / 57.6 inches
- Front / rear hip room: 56.6 inches / 56.1 inches
- Front / rear legroom: 44.1 inches / 38.0 inches
- Cargo volume – rear seats up / down: 18.4 cubic feet / 56.3 cubic feet
Lexus Interior Features
Though the Lexus RX 350 is the first trim level in the lineup, it’s packed with plenty of upscale features that will enhance the overall comfort and convenience of your trips out of Springfield. This Lexus improves each driving experience with features such as multi-zone climate control, self-gripping cup holders, and more:
- NuLuxe® interior trim, which is lighter than leather and made with less CO2 emissions
- 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat and 8-way power-adjustable passenger seat
- Power-folding and reclining second-row seats
- Four USB ports in the center console and two for rear passengers
Want to explore the many optional features available?
- Semi-Aniline perforated leather seats
- Matte Walnut, Matte Bamboo, or Gray Sapele with Aluminum interior trim
- Multiple-driver memory settings for the driver’s seat, outside mirrors, and steering wheel position
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Luxury Package
Experience the Lexus Interior with a Test Drive!
The best way to experience the Lexus RX 350 is with a test drive at DARCARS Lexus of Silver Spring. This way you can test out the features and performance for yourself! We can even help you learn more when you compare the Lexus RX 350 vs. Audi Q5 or Lexus RX 350 vs. Acura MDX. Looking to save more on your favorite Lexus? Check out our available new vehicle specials, or Lexus ES 350 lease deals, then contact us to talk through your financing and lease options.
More on Lexus Models
View Inventory Contact Us The new 2020 Lexus RX models have arrived, and they are reflecting the best features of this crossover segment. If you are looking for the most luxury and convenience to enhance your Washington commutes, you’ll find it in the 2020 Lexus RX 350 interior. This popular model offers roomy dimensions and…
View InventoryLearn More Whether you’re trying to get the most out of your vehicle’s performance on Washington roads or you want to stand out when driving through Rockville, drivers from all over can find the Lexus GX 460 accessories and more needed at the DARCARS Lexus of Silver Spring parts department. Check out our available parts and accessories, browse…