TEN REASONS WHY YOU GET THE BEST SERVICE FROM YOUR AUTHORIZED LEXUS DEALER
When your car needs auto service, it’s important to bring it to a trusted service center where your vehicle can get the right kind of care. Here are ten reasons why you should bring your Lexus to an authorized Lexus dealer for auto service:
- Protection – You’ve invested significantly in your car; on average, new cars cost more than $28,000, so to protect your investment, you should only rely on trained professionals. New car dealerships like DARCARS Lexus of Silver Spring offer highly-trained professionals, state-of-the-art equipment and genuine Lexus parts so you can trust that your car is getting only the best.
- Training – We spend the time and money necessary to properly train our technicians. We ensure that they have the knowledge and skills necessary to care for your car and we provide continuous training to keep our technicians up to date on the needs of complex modern vehicles. Our dealership is also certified by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE).
- Technician – Our technicians are not only good technicians, but they’re also electronics experts, so you can trust that they can take care of your modern, high-tech vehicle. We offer the most experienced and knowledgeable technicians in the auto repair industry.
- Equipment – Since some moderns diagnostic equipment can cost over $100,000, franchised new car dealers have access to it, while others don’t. And we not only use the latest equipment, but we also maintain computer links to factory service experts for additional support.
- Parts – New car dealers like DARCARS Lexus of Silver Spring carry an extensive inventory of parts to cover all repairs for the cars and SUVs we sell. This ensures our customers will get genuine high-quality parts and quick repairs.
- Guarantees – We believe that customer satisfaction is essential, and that’s we guarantee our repairs. Our auto parts also come with additional manufacturer guarantees. You can always count on us for quality auto service.
- Warranty – All new cars come with manufacturer warranties that specify what kind of maintenance schedules and repair procedures are best for your car. When you have your service completed at an authorized dealership, you can trust that your car is getting the right kind of care and you can rest assured that you won’t void the warranty for failure to meet service requirements.
- Convenience – We strive to make auto service as convenient as possible. That’s why we offer extended service hours including nights and weekends, along with guaranteed time of delivery. We also offer express service lanes for routine maintenance and simple repairs, and we offer loaner cars while repairs are being made for more time-consuming repairs.
- Price – We not only offer quick, high-quality service, but we also offer competitive prices to help you save.
- Satisfaction – Customer satisfaction is our primary goal, so we offer the best service support possible at the best price possible.