YOUR SNEAK PEEK AT THE EXCITING, NEW LEXUS UX MODEL LINEUP
When Lexus announces they’re adding a new model to their stable of world-class vehicles, we stand up and take notice. At DARCARS Lexus of Silver Spring, the model we’re noticing right now is the exciting, upcoming, Lexus UX small SUV.
— Lexus (@Lexus) November 16, 2018
A small crossover that makes a huge visual impact, the 2019 Lexus UX promises to give luxury vehicle shoppers in Silver Spring a new option when it comes to driving a pampering SUV, in an easy-to-drive and park size.
We’re still waiting for our chance to get behind the wheel of the 2019 Lexus UX in person here in the Washington DC area, but we can tell you a few tidbits we’ve learned so far about this new model. Ready to hear more? Here are a few sneak peeks to pique your interest:
- The 2019 Lexus UX will be available in two main versions – the UX 200 and the fuel-efficient, hybrid UX 250h
- Both the UX 200 and the UX 250h will be available in multiple trim levels, including the base model, the Luxury model, and the elite F Sport model
- The hybrid version, the UX 250h, is expected to earn an estimated 39 mpg, a remarkable number for an SUV
- Even the base, non-hybrid version is expected to get terrific mileage, with an estimated 33 mpg predicted
- Standard, high-end amenities feature prominently across the UX lineup, including Apple CarPlay smartphone integration and the Lexus Enform infotainment system with Wi-Fi capability
If all of these tidbits have gotten you as excited as we are for the new Lexus UX, reach out to the sales team at DARCARS Lexus of Silver Spring and request a test drive appointment. We’ll keep you up to date on all of the Lexus UX details, including when it becomes available.
At our Silver Spring Lexus dealership, we’re proud to be your family’s local, friendly Lexus dealership near to and serving Washington DC, and we look forward to introducing you to all of our premier Lexus vehicles, including the all-new Lexus UX.